- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 6 tbsps butter
- ½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a bowl, mix butter, black pepper and garlic. Generously butter one side of each bread piece.
- Layer cheddar and blue cheese on the buttered bread, butter side down. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Top with another slice, butter side up.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. Grill the sandwich on both sides until golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Appetite Magazine