Start your morning right with this breakfast wrap!
Pinoy Breakfast Wrap
Makes 3 servings
3 cups Shredded leftover pork and/or chicken adobo
*Cooking oil, for frying
4 Large eggs
½ block Kesong puti, chopped into small cubes
Salt and pepper, to season
- In a frying pan, fry leftover shredded adobo in a little oil until toasted and crunchy. Set aside.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Add kesong puti then season with salt and pepper. Heat a non-stick frying pan with some oil and cook eggs as scrambled eggs until just set. Turn off heat. Set scrambled eggs aside.
2-3 Tbsps Cooking oil
1 Tbsp Chopped garlic
1 cup Cubed potatoes
*Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry garlic until golden.
- Pour garlic into a strainer and reserve. Return garlic oil into the pan and fry potato cubes until golden brown.
- Remove to a plate and season with salt and pepper.
1 cup Chopped tomatoes
¼ cup Chopped onions
½ cup Chopped cucumber
2 Tbsps Finely chopped cilantro
*Juice of ½ lemon
*Salt and pepper, to season
- Make the ensalada by combining all of the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well then set aside in the refrigerator.
1 cup Japanese mayonnaise
3 Tbsp Sriracha
2 Tbsps Lemon juice
*Pinch of ground black pepper
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
Large flour tortillas
- Lay flour tortilla on a flat surface. Put adobo flakes in the middle then add a layer of potato hash, then scrambled eggs, and then top with ensalada.
- Wrap like a burrito, securing the ends by folding both sides towards the center. Wrap in parchment paper or foil to secure. Cut in half with a serrated knife and serve with Sriracha mayo.