Love cooking this all-time favourite comfort food with meat so tender it falls off the bone, but can’t bear the length of time it takes to cook? Speed it up with Tefal’s Clipso Minut’® Pressure Cookers.
With the Clipso Minut’® Duo 2 in 1 Pressure Cooker & Stewpot, you can cook this recipe twice as fast. With its smart 2-cooking selection of slow or steam cooking, you can effortlessly cook various meals—from meaty proteins, vegetables and even desserts—while still preserving 80% of Vitamin C in your meals.
With a capacity of 5L, it is perfect for couples or a small family up to five people. This versatile pressure cooker allows easy clean up even after years of use due to its scratch resistant non-stick Titanium coating. Steam or stew, this 2 in 1 does it for you!
Wondering if you can cook more in lesser time? The Clipso Minut’® Perfect is a stainless steel pressure cooker that lets you simmer, bake, boil and whip up more meals in minutes! It cooks twice as fast, helping you save time and reduce energy consumption. Time and temperature are easily and excellently managed with its modern cook-control system together with a self-activating countdown. With its integrated sensor, it automatically starts the countdown at the right temperature and notifies you as soon as your meal is ready.
Its lightweight design and generous capacity can feed the whole family, making this the absolute answer to cooking delicious meals.
Now try this finger licking recipe using these revolutionary Tefal pressure cookers at home!
CHINESE-STYLE PORK SPARE RIBS
Makes 3 servings
- 1.5kg pork spare ribs
- 10 ml (2 tsp) dry mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp) salt
- 30 ml (2 tblsp) oil
- 300 ml dry white wine
- 30 ml (2 tblsp) demerara sugar
- 30 ml (2 tblsp) soy sauce
- 15 ml (1 tblsp) white wine vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tsp) ground ginger
- About 45 ml (3 tblsp) cornflour
- Coat the ribs with the dry mustard and season with the salt. Heat the oil in the open pan and brown the ribs on each side.
- Mix the wine, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger together. Pour into the cooker and stir to remove any food particle stuck to the base of the cooker. Use pressure level 2.
- Close the lid and bring to full pressure. Cook for 15 minutes. Turn the pressure selector to the steam release position or place the cooker under cold running water.
- Place the ribs on a warmed plate. To make the sauce, mix the cornflour with a little water and stir into the juices. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously, until the sauce thickens. If the sauce is too thin add a little more cornflour and re-heat. If the sauce is too thick, add some boiling water. Pour the sauce over the ribs.
Tefal is exclusively distributed by Rustan Marketing Corporation. ClipsoMinut Duo (P13,950) and Clipso Minut’® Perfect (P19,950) are available in all Rustan’s Department Stores, select SM Home and Lazada.